Location: (based in Gaziantep/Turkey)
Closing date: 07 Sep 2017
Salary: €4550 per month
The SRAM will lead INSO Syria’s finance and administration team, and mentor administration staff across its several satellite offices. In doing so, S/he will be responsible for implementing, enforcing and monitoring INSO standard operating procedures in finance, accounting, administration, human resources and logistics, as well as supporting the Country Director with the financial aspects of grant management.
· Lead and mentor finance and administration staff across offices in Turkey, Lebanon and Iraq
· Assist the Country Director with the development of budgets for donor proposals and financial reports, and oversee cashflow and spending forecasts.
· Develop and institute robust procurement processes, ensuring that staff are well-resourced, with equipment needs anticipated in advance.
· Implement, enforce and monitor admin and finance policies/procedures in compliance with INSO SOPs, local legislation and donor requirements.
· Ensure that financial reporting schedules are strictly followed in order to meet the requirements of donors and the global Director of Finance.
· Implement, enforce and monitor logistics/procurement policies in compliance with INSO SOPs and donor requirements.
· Oversee and continuously improve internal control mechanisms in order to protect programme assets (cash and equipment).
· Oversee technical support to the Country Director and Safety Advisors in all matters of administration, finance and logistics.
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Strong diplomacy and communication skills
· Substantial experience in NGO financial/administration management at field level
· Donor/contract management experience (must incl. DFID & ECHO) and policy knowledge
· Understanding of humanitarian principles and practices
· Degree level qualification in accounting, administration and/or finance
· Experience with logistics
· Experience in Human Resources Management
· Experience in staff training and capacity building
Key Personal Competencies
· Close attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Capable of problem solving
· A good listener
· A people manager
Terms & Conditions
12-months contract with expected start date of 09 October 2017, €4550 per month salary, 4 days annual leave per month and 3 days of R&R every three months with a €500 allowance per each R&R cycle, global medical coverage and AD&D coverage.
How to apply:
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Email available to subscribers ONLY)