Start date: ASAP pending visa issue
Duration: Until 28th February 2018
Pay rate: To be discussed with shortlisted candidates
Accommodation: The Support Manager will be living and working in our secure villa in the Mansour district of Baghdad from which will have it’s own guard force managed by an international Security Manager.
Contract Terms: Flights / meals / insurance all provided.
• Reports to the PM Iraq.
• Effective management of the following key areas:
o Procurement of equipment
o Export and Import of equipment
o Logistical asset management and inventory systems
• Liaison with freight forwarders and customs.
• Oversee movement of equipment between HQ Baghdad and HQ Erbil in coordination with Support Manager (Erbil)
• Responsible for the establishment of secure and robust equipment storage, issue and receipt systems in order to maintain maximum individual accountability
• Asset inventory entry and tracking on database
• Management of the logistics (re)supply system including the development of support plans, logistics forecasting, supply and shipping schedules, prioritisation of assets to meet operational needs as required
• Identification of local procurement outlets
• Management of imported equipment files
• Management of two Optima Baghdad compounds
• Liaise with local suppliers as required
• Effective cost cutting where possible
• Submission of funding requests to the PM
• Request for CAPEX to the PM
• Correct accounting and reporting in line with company procedures
• Management of local national support staff
• Any other duties as required by the PM