Employer: International Medical Corps
“To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation.”
• Qualification of Bachelor’s degree or above in supply chain management or logistics
• A demonstrated interest in humanitarian operations and supply chain, such as such as voluntary or paid experience or completion of the Certification in Humanitarian Logistics.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with analytic approach
• Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills
• Ability to work in participatory manner with staff to assess needs, implement and monitor activities
• Ability to integrate and work well within multiethnic and multicultural teams
• Ability to work in harsh conditions, often in remote areas.
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills, knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
• Valid driving license
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel (minimum)