Start Date: December 2017 – Subject to further confirmation/interview/successul induction etc
Afghan experience is preferred but not essential.
The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 8 years within the K9 field which incorporates time needed to reach an acceptable level of Service delivery within the specialist K9 search systems of EDD/Narcotics/AES together with General Purpose/Security and to include dual dog capability of handling/training.
Candidates CV must be able to demonstrate experience in Military or Police force K9 environment along with commercial PSC K9 experience.
The following essential criteria’s must also be met by suitable candidates:
• Hold Recognized Canine accreditations
• Have attended and Passed Recognised Close Protection Course.
• Hold valid in date SIA License
• Be in possession of clear DBS (Within Last 6 months)
• Hold in date FPOSI/MIRA/FREC qualifications
• Possess ability to support Ops with CP Tasks when required
• Be able to communicate at a high level of Verbal and Written English to a fluency level commensurate with their respective duties.
• Be able to demonstrate experience in client relations.
• Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to develop professional work relations with Local National staff.
• Cover duties as directed by the KM during his leave & other periods of absence
• Maintain standards of training and records for all handlers on projects
• Ensure QA/QC standards are maintained and enhanced
• Ensure correct and best practices are maintained within the welfare of the handlers and canine assets
• Provide cover when needed within a handler position
• Oversee kennel facilities and ensure HSE standards are maintained
• CP Duties / Ops assist when required
How To Apply:
(Email available to subscribers ONLY)