KBR is an equal opportunity employer.
Seeking experienced tractor-trailer driver to transport various loads of equipment and material. Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman. Reads, interprets instructions, documentation and plans work activities. Operates company vehicles with capacity of up to 30 tons (both straight and combination truck) to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of construction and maintenance activities and/or deliver operating materials and supplies from one warehouse to another. Loads and unloads vehicles. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed. Requires appropriate CDL license.
- Drivers must be able to maneuver tractor-trailer into loading or unloading positions, following signals from others and work as part of a team.
- Experience at couple and uncouple trailers, connecting or disconnecting air and electrical lines and manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
- Must be physically able to properly secure loads for transport using chains, binders, and straps with the ability to climb ladders to inspect loads.
- Must be able to carry 70 lbs unassisted multiple times through out assigned shift.
- Requires 3 – 5 years delivery driver experience in a combination (tractor trailer) truck.
- Must have Class A CDL w/Hazmat & Tanker endorsements and with at least 12 months of remaining validity
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/1zzkXW →