For our client – an international mining operator – we are looking for:
French speaking Logistics Superintendent
You will be responsible for coordinating all operational Logistics activities (customs clearance and material management / warehousing, procurement)
• Degree qualified in Engineering, Commerce, Law, Construction Management
• Minimum of 8 – 12 years’ experience in large construction mega-projects
• Strong experience in a logistics role for large mining organisation, preferably in Africa or other developing countries.
• You will have experience in customs clearance, negotiation and implementation as well as familiarity with ERP supply systems and procure to pay processes.
• Air freight, sea freight and cross country boarder freight experience is highly regarded.
Previous experience working for a multinational EPCM
• Self-directed but possess interpersonal skills necessary to develop productive relationships with a diversity of people, across all levels
• Ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences (e.g. management, technical specialists, and operators).
• Influencing and negotiation skills
Fluent writing skills in English or French (ONLY French speakers will be considered)
How To Apply:
Please apply with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org