Job Reference: G4S/TP/3285557/98513
Closing Date: October 5, 2017
Package Description: – Rotation TBC (typically 9/3 or 8/4) – Competitive Salary – Visa and Flights to and from designated hub airport – PA and Travel Insurance – Accommodation and subsistance – Typically 12 month Service Agreement (renewable depending on Client requirements)
G4S Ordnance Management are currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Team Leaders EOD (International) for a potential opportunity in Iraq. Start date is anticipated to be mid/late October 2017
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess and be able to provide evidence of the following (please do not apply if you do not meet with the criteria):
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in High Risk Search
– EOD/IEDD qualified (from a recognized international training center) EOD L3 (+ IED)
– Conflict or post conflict environment
– Battle Area Clearance in rural and urbanised area containing ERW/IEDs
– Experience of render safe procedures on IEDs
– IT competent- MS office suite, Google Pro
– Up-to-date references ie last contract
– Medically and physically fit for duty in austere environments
– IT competent- MS office suite
– Must have demonstrated be the ability to work with language assistants/translators.
– Driving license
About the Company:
G4S Ordnance Management is a commercial leader in the environmental remediation of the hazards and pollution caused by landmines and explosive remnants of war (ERW), clearing battlefields and providing other ordnance management services; including training, counter-IED, IEDD and sustainable humanitarian mine action programmes.
We have successfully delivered clearance and/or have trained, mentored and advised local capacities in Africa, Asia, Middle East and Europe.