Location: Iraq Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan
Start Date of position: Arrive Erbil 14 June 2017 – Subject to confirmation
Position: PSD x 3 (+2 rotational)
Rotation: 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off – Subject to confirmation, candidates are required to be flexible
Contract Length: Open ended
* In-date SIA Licence required
* To have attended and passed CP Course
* In-date FPOS Qualified
* Must be an English speaking Expat
* Must have clear criminal record, evidence will be required
* Must have valid driving licence
* Not less than 5 years previous Military experience (or Law Enforcement)
* Must have bespoke VIP/Diplomatic Executive Close Protection experience .
* Knowledge of Kurdistan preferred
* Experience of writing team orders, and project specific orders, policies and procedures.
* Minimum of 3 years close protection experience
* Previous TL experience desireable
* Previous Hostile environment experience required e.g Iraq, Afghanistan
* Good communication skills and the ability to develop relations with Local National staff.
* Must be physically fit and be able to pass physical test exam.
* Impeccable presentation
* MUST BE ABLE TO USE ALL MICROSOFT OFFICE PROGRAMS, INCLUDING EXCEL, POWER POINT AND OFFICE.
Other Preferred Qualifications/Skills
* Comprehensive bespoke low profile VIP protection services which requires flexibility and understanding of the client’s needs/goals
* Report writing
* Kurdistan CMT can provide further information on the job / task in hand
How To Apply:
Send Email with CV To: email@example.com
(Email available to member ONLY)