Location: Juba South Sudan
Contract: Fixed term
Duration 6 months
Starting date: ASAP
The position is divided into two principal target. Each of them represents 50% of the workload.
1. CCCM Cluster Coordinator
The objective of the CCCM Cluster State Focal Point is to ensure a multi-sectorial response at the State-Level to assist and protect populations residing in displacement sites and to advocate for durable solutions.
– Establishment and Maintenance of Appropriate Coordination Mechanisms
– Application of Camp and Site Management Standards and Guidance
– Camp closure and durable solutions
– Create relation with national/local authorities, state institutions, local civil society and other relevant actors
2. CCCM Technical Coordinator
– External Positioning
.1. External Relations
.2. Project Development
– Internal Camp Management Technical Support and Coordination
.2. Technical Leadership
.3. Staff Capacity Building
Experience of Camp Coordination / Camp Management
Experience working in a volatile environment
Demonstrated ability to manage
Strong analytical capacity
Significant experience in finance and logistics
Computer knowledge is a must (Excel, Word …etc.).
Ability to work under stressful conditions.
Salary defined by the salary grid; educational level, expertise, hardship, security, and performance are considered for pay bonus
Additional monthly living allowance
Free food and lodging provided at the organisation’s guesthouse
Transportation costs covered, including additional return ticket + luggage allowance
Provision of medical, life, and repatriation insurance + retirement package
How To Apply:
Please send your application including cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Email available to subscribers ONLY)