Location:: Afghanistan Kabul
Salary:Euro 237 per day
Requirement for deployment to Kabul is on or around 01 March 2017.
Armed Close Protection Officer (CPO) to work in a Diplomatic Mobile Protection Team based in the European Commission Delegation in Afghanistan.
Rotations are two months deployed – one month leave. 12 Month Contract. Candidates need to be flexible on rotations.
Accommodation will be provided along with meals whilst in Afghanistan.
An allowance is provided for rotational flights.
Applicants would be welcome from across the European Union.
The following experience must be proven:
• 5 years military experience.
• Full EU driving licence
• Must possess a clean criminal record certificate (CRB)
• Must have completed a full Medical within the last 3 months
• Professional weapons qualification or signed document from an existing range/gun club or training records
• Formal first aid qualification (FPOS(I)/FREC or MIRA) or equivalent.
• Have a current EU or National Security Clearance
1. EU Driving Licence
2. Certificate to show training/certification of driving civilian armoured vehicles (B6)
3. Close Protection Certificate
4. SIA Licence (if you have one)
5. Medical qualification certificate (must be in date)
6. Weapons qualification/ or recent (within 3 months) training record
7. Military Service record
8. Criminal Record Check (within 6 months)
9. Most recent employer work references
Candidates must be fluent in English (both writing and speaking) and computer literate.
You will be expected to undertake a psychometric assessment and also arrange a medical exam.
SIA CP License (UK Applicants) or Close Protection Course
Previous Military experience of least 5 years – essential
Operational Experience of Afghanistan – preferable
How To Apply:
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email available to members ONLY