This position is OCONUS in Kabul, Afghanistan
This position / labor category is staffed in accordance with the requirements described in below.
Perform administrative and/or logistical functions, as directed
* The ALSS is designated as support (S)
* The ALSS is required to attend the non-PSS WPS training course as outlined in this contract
* Perform general administrative and logistical functions
* Prepare and maintain personnel, property, maintenance, and operational records Prepare periodic/scheduled reports.
* Maintain duty schedules and time sheets
* Coordinate travel and shipping arrangements
* Coordinate billeting, storage, and maintenance activities
* Maintain the inventory database, the format of which will be provided by the DS Resource Management in coordination with HTP and Defense Equipment and Armored Vehicles (DEAV). The ALSS will be authorized access by the RSO and Information Resource Management (IRM), to Unclassified and Classified e-mail, Secret Inter Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Non-Secured Inter Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), as appropriate, to maintain the inventory databases and to generate unclassified and classified reports
* Designated ALSS assigned duties and responsibilities may include and the ALSS should be prepared to be responsible for overseeing and scheduling of vehicles supporting protective operations
* Duties may include, vehicle procurement, receiving, shipping, maintenance scheduling/tracking, repairs scheduling/tracking, serviceability, fuel logs, dispatch records, transfer of vehicles, and maintain an active and accurate record of all vehicles assigned to protective operations (both armored and unarmored)
* The ALSS assists in the planning, development, and administration of a comprehensive administrative program to serve the needs of the DS Agents and PSS assigned to protective operations
* The individual duties may include administration, payroll, and time sheets
* The ALSS shall maintain an active and accurate record of all assigned equipment to include, weapons, ammunition, radios, ballistic vests, ancillary protective equipment, vehicle equipment, medical kits and Chemical-Bio equipment
* The ALSS shall coordinate the shipment and receipt of equipment and materials with the U.S. Embassy and host country; documenting, as necessary, that the proper customs, procedures and standards are adhered to
* In conjunction with existing warehouse operations, the ALSS shall maintain strict accountability of equipment, supplies, spare parts, etc. through a computerized file and accounting system
* Prepares country clearance telegrams for all incoming and out-going personnel traveling to other countries in support of protective operations
* Prepares travel locator telegrams for the movement of DS Agents assigned to the U.S. Mission
* Coordinates transport and appropriate security for all incoming and outgoing protective security personnel to/from the airport and ensures housing needs are met both in-transit and in country
* Arranges and/or confirms air transport schedule, following Post guidelines for various optional travel routings
* Prepares daily reports.
Requirements and Qualifications
* U.S. Citizen
* Valid U.S. issued passport and driver’s license
* Level 3 English proficiency
* One (1) year of working international administrative and logistics support issues
* Experience working with a wide range of procurement logistics issues
* Ability to maintain strong working relationships and deal effectively with high-ranking U.S. Embassy personnel and high-ranking military officers. f. Strong written and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and general computer skills
* Ability to live and work in dangerous and difficult conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disable